Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where Does the Time Go

Well once again it's been a week since I've lasted posted.  There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.  I am excited to say though that the programs for Janelle & Michael and Kelly & Eric are finally done.  I will post pictures as soon as I can.  Now I am moving back to Kathy & Matt's invitation, just need to make a few improvements and start on a save the date for them.  I am also moving forward with the new logo I mentioned way back when for a local hair salon.  So I will be busy these next couple of weeks putting that together as well.  Might I throw out there too that there are only 52 days until Christmas!!  That's insanity!  I can't believe how quickly that snuck up.  I haven't even begun to think of a list for myself or others.  I love putting up the Christmas tree though so I hope Thanksgiving flies by so I can get to that!  Well I will post pictures of the programs hopefully this week yet.  Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment