Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where I've Been

Happy Thursday Everyone!  Yeah the weekend is almost here!  It has been a couple months since my last post so I apologize for the disappearance.  I blame the pregnancy for my lack of motivation to post what I've been up to.  It's also been a bit of a distraction but I promise to start posting more.  Today I would like to share a coolie cup design I did last week for a couple that's getting married in a few weeks.  I've also been working on my baby shower invite.  I know it's weird for me to make my own but my sister didn't mind because this is my thing.  It's weird for me to have other people make things for me.  I won't be posting that just yet.  I'm going to wait until the invites are out to not ruin the surprise.  I'm quite pleased with them and in love with anything baby these days for obvious reasons.  If I have a girl I may be in serious trouble because who can resist all the cute outfits and hair accessories!  I should have pictures of Janelle & Michael's Program up soon too.  Remember them, they got married in November so I mentioned it a few times.  Anyway I finally remembered to get those together so check back in a couple days.  They really turned out cute. Well for now here is the latest coolie design.  Hope everyone was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment