Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jamie & George Program

Yeah for Thursday and this short week!  I love holidays on Mondays.  I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  Relaxing, did a little work and squeezed some pool time in.  I have another program to show you.  You may recognize it though, it's just like Kathy & Matt's except it has more pages so I used ribbon to tie them together.  The colors are different as well to match Jamie & George's colors.  This was a quick put together because she contacted me a few weeks ago and her wedding is this saturday.  It worked out well that she really liked Kathy & Matt's program and wanted to use the same design.  So Saturday I spent most of the day cutting ribbon, cutting slits in the programs and tieing ribbon.  I think they turned out really cute.  So here they are.





I really need to get better at taking pictures of this stuff...sorry for the dark backgrounds.  Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!  For anyone else counting down with me, 3 weeks from Sunday until Baby K is here!  Hopefully anyway.  I pray I do not go over, mainly because I am so excited to meet the little one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment