Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Surprise Bridal Shower Invite

Good afternoon, here's to it being almost time to go home!  Today I have pictures of a bridal shower invite I did for a good friend.  Her bridesmaids tricked her and actually threw a surprise shower the day before the original planned shower.  So I made two invites, one for the bride and a few close family members/friends whose invites she might see and then the actual invite that was sent out to the whole group.  My only directions for the invites were colors and the Bride loved the invite so much we went with the same design for her invitations.  I can't wait to show you what we did for the RSVP.  They are so cute and fun!  In the meantime have a look at the shower invites. 



 
I'll be back later this week with another scroll program!  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment