Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Logan's 2nd Birthday

It's so hard to believe my little guy is 2 already!  I keep asking myself where the time went... We decided on a Mickey Mouse theme for his party this year because he loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I think every kid his age does.  I of course couldn't wait to start gathering ideas and making his invites.  I also tried my hand at a pinata which was rather fun and pretty easy.  Here's a few pictures from the party including the invite, thank you card, happy birthday banner and pinata.

Birthday Invite
Thank You Card
Shirt Applique
Picture Wall - One Picture from each of the last 11 months and a few of his 2 yr pictures


Birthday Banner




 
My Mickey Mouse Pinata

Awesome birthday cake made by a neighbor

My attempt at Mickey Mouse cupcakes

Birthday boy sneaking a taste of icing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment