Monday, March 7, 2011

Artwork for Baby K's Room

Happy Monday!  I know most of you are probably thinking yeah right, as am I, but I try to stay positive about my least favorite day of the week.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I started working on Kathy & Matt's program and was able to send her a rough draft so I'm excited to see if she likes it so far.  I also started thinking about some artwork for Baby K's room.  I have been wanting to make my own so I played around with some ideas and came up with three different peices.  Of course they follow along with the monkey theme.  I promise this will most likely be the last post about them though.  I just can't get enough of them. :)  I have some brown frames at home that don't currently have a place to call home so I was thinking of framing the K in an 8x10 frame and the other two pictures on either side in a 5x7.  So it will look something like this.



I'm so excited to print them out and put it all together.  I will post pictures of how they turn out once I do.  Hope the rest of your week is great!

1 comment: