Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shannon & David Invite

Happy Thursday!  So excited the weekend is almost here and I have an invitation to share with you this morning!  I just love this invite because it is so fun.  Shannon and David are getting married in Riviera Maya and then having a reception back home so they asked me to design an invitation for the reception.  I love that they wanted to stick with the tropical theme since that's where the actual wedding was taking place.  And wait until you see Shannon's choice for the envelopes.  I was so excited when she wanted to do a color.  I thought it was perfect for their occassion!  I hope you like it!


And here is the envelope she chose!



Too cute!  Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Too bad the weather keeps playing tricks on us.  I was loving the 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment