Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas & Birthday Gifts

Good Morning, I'm back within two weeks from my last post...making progress!  Today I have two photo gifts that I made recently to show you.  The first one is the same idea I originally used for my sister's bridal shower gift/decoration where you can see here for a refresher.  This E photo was created for a Christmas gift for Jenny's soon to be Mother-In-Law.  She says it was loved and is wanting some additional ones made for some wedding's she has coming up.  I can't wait to work on those.  Personal gifts are just so fun and can mean a lot to someone.  Here is the E photo.
The other photo project I made recently was for my husband.  He just turned the big 3-0 two weeks ago so I wanted to do something fun for him.  I decided to get him 30 of his favorite things.  It sounds expensive but it wasn't.  I got him little things like his favorite snacks, a 12 pack of the soda he always drinks (which counted as 12 things), a couple shirts, made him a cake, etc.  I wanted to incorporate our son some how and since he's too young to make a card much less talk I decided to make a collage of photos of my husband and my son.  I placed them in the "D" of dad and then found a poem to write around Dad along with some words that I think describe my husband.  I was nervous he might feel weird about putting it on his desk but he said it was awesome and brought it to work the next day. :)  Enjoy!
I'll be back soon with a wedding invitation and a baby shower invitation.  I can't wait to share them!  Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment