Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Amy & Kyle - Wedding Program

Sooo...it's been over 3 months since my last post again, I do apologize for anyone that still checks my blog for updates.  I've been working on a few things and some have been finished for awhile but finding the free time to get them on the blog always seems to take last priority.  I'm trying to work on this. :)  I've mentioned Amy & Kyle awhile back.  I did there wedding invites and now I'm finally getting around to their programs.  I designed them and had them printed for Amy and then she assembled them with the ribbon. 



P.S. I got the new camera I've been talking about for Christmas.  Best.gift.ever!  I still need to study up on all the different features/functions but I love it so far.  So hopefully my pictures will get better over time.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment