Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wall Art

Can I just say that I LOVE Thursdays!  Because that means tomorrow is Friday and that definitely is my favorite day of the week.  That means that I'll be getting two full days with Logan!  I sure do love the little guy even though his sleep schedule has been totally crazy this week.  One night he just wouldn't go to sleep, the next he's sleeping through his last feeding and then waking up twice throughout the night to eat.  And last night I thought things were back to normal with only one wake up through the night but then he was up wanting to eat while I was trying to get ready this morning which made for a very hectic morning.  I sure hope he gets this thing figured out.  But on to the post today.  I recently joined Pinterest.  I've heard people talk about it and I've seen people blog about it but until recently I hadn't checked it out.  Needless to say I AM ADDICTED!  There are so many cute ideas for EVERYTHING.  From house decorating to baking to DIY creations, just tons and tons of really cool stuff.  On this site is where I got my inspiration for these two pieces of art that I plan to display in Logan's room.  One I have already framed and hung up, the other I'm still trying to figure out what to do with but I will find a home for it. 



I just love doing pieces like these!  They're so fun and just bring something different to a room.  I've been wanting to make something for my bedroom for a while now since the decorative mirrors I had up fell apart and we threw them away after a failed attempt at fixing them.  Hopefully an idea comes up soon.  If it does you know I'll be sharing!  Well I think that's all for this week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Enjoy the weather.  

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that sign you made for logan. if you get bored Henry needs some art for his room. just send me an invoice. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely make you one. Just send me his birth details if you really want one.

    ReplyDelete