Monday, September 19, 2011

Gracie's 1st Birthday

Most Mondays I am just dragging and wishing it was Friday already.  Not that I don't wish it was Friday but I got some good sleep last night thanks to Logan for sleeping 6 hours through, so I actually feel pretty good for a Monday.  The weekend flew by as usual but I still managed to get a few things accomplished and will be showing you the finished products this week.  Today I am showing a 1st birthday invitation for a good friends daughter.  I can't believe Gracie is going to be ONE already!  Time really does fly by with the little ones.  This is going to be a fall themed birthday party that includes pumpkin decorating and a hay ride for the kids.  How fun!  Hope you like it.

These were finished off with a pink ribbon tied in a bow at the top.  They were so cute!  Check by later in the week for the rest of Meredith & Derek's wedding stationary.  I have programs, seating cards, table numbers and more to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment