Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Amy & Kyle

Whew it's been a rough morning.  These 3am feedings are draining me, especially when my little one doesn't go down until 10:30.  I pray he starts sleeping through the night very soon.  Thank god my husband and I carpool to work so I can sleep on the way in for now. :)  I now understand that my time is no longer mine, it belongs to Logan.  All I can say is thank god for DVR because all my shows, (yes I watch way too much TV or should I say I did watch way too much TV), are starting this week and next so I will be able to record everything and catch up later.  Anyway today I would like to share the invitation and rsvp card I did for one of my best friends, Amy.  We've been friends since highschool and Amy was a bridesmaid in my wedding last year so I was super excited when her and Kyle got engaged and she asked me to make her invitations.  They are getting married in October and I cannot wait for their wedding!  Their invites were done months ago but I didn't want to post the design before she had a chance to send them out and then I went on maternity leave so that's why I'm just now sharing them.  I just love the colors she chose...    


I'm working on her programs now, so check back for those in a few weeks.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment