Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello everyone, if anyone is still out there...:)  Sorry I have been MIA.  I thought I might be able to get a few posts in while I was home with Baby K whom we now call Logan, but no such luck.  He took up all of my time but I enjoyed every minute of it and was very sad to return to work.  It was so hard to leave him but Mom's do it everyday so I just keep telling myself it will get better in time.  Needless to say I am super excited for 5:00 everyday when I walk in the door and see his face.  I just can't wait to squeeze him!  But back to my reason for blogging, invites, programs and logos....here we come.  I've been up to a few things over the past few months and have a few more things lined up for October so I hope to be posting often.  Now on to it.  Probably almost a year ago I started talking about a logo I was redesigning for a local hair salon.  It took a while with the owner being busy with making additions to her salon and several other projects she had going on but I'm excited to say the logo is complete and I'm so happy with the way her business cards turned out.  Here are a few different variations of the logo they will be using.




And here are the business cards.






Well that's all for today.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back next week for sure with new things to show you.  Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!
    Leaving the little ones at first sure is hard! My son is 2 and there are days I still cry when I leave him! But you're right, it does get easier!

    Love the design you came up with for the salon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!

    And yeah, LOVE that design. So awesome. You do GREAT work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is late but I just wanted to say thank you! For some reason blogger was not letting me comment, so frustrating. Anyways thanks again for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete