Monday, October 4, 2010

Coolie Cups

Good Morning Everyone!  This is the start to what's going to be a good week, I can feel it already.  I had a pretty good weekend so I hope you all did as well.   I have quiet a few things to share with you today.  Saturday was Beth & Nick's wedding and it was a blast!  Beth looked gorgeous and it was great to see her and Nick so happy.  So glad I got to share their day.  I have pictures of their program and their coolie cup that I did.  I've been meaning to get pictures up of some coolie cup designs that I've done so I figure now is a perfect time.  First up is the program.

 Next up is their coolie.  Nick works in construction so you'll see the reference.

The next two coolie cup designs were used on mine and Russ's coolie and my sisters.






Well that's all I have for now.  I might have the rest of my wedding album pages up later today so check back for those.  Oh and a patio update.  We are pouring this coming Saturday!  I am so excited to see the finished product.  It's perfect weather for sitting around the fire pit. :-)  Well have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment