Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two Hour Traffic Jam

Wow what a morning it has been!  I purposely got up 15 minutes early today because my drive in to work has been slowing down each morning and I didn't want to be late, again.  Well so much for that.  The overnight construction crew did not finish on time and therefore had lanes closed that should have been open for the morning rush.  Two hours later after leaving my house I finally made it to work.  That was the worst drive in there has been in a while.  I hope everyone else had a better morning than I did.  So I needed a little distraction time and here I am.  Has anyone checked out the great sale on A Side of Peaches today?  The deal is this amazingly cute Black Tweed Puffy Scarf for only $9.99.  How cute is that?! Grab it while you can!

Oh I am also very happy to report that our patio is finally getting started!  We have been waiting since May for my dad to come over and pour it, but I guess that's what we get for being family, at the bottom of the list.  Oh well, better late than never!  Now we just need to find patio furniture.  Anyone know where we can get a great deal, if there's still any out there?  If all goes well the patio should be done tomorrow.  I'm crossing my fingers!  Well time to get back to work.  Hopefully I'll finish the album pages by this weekend so check back for that post.  Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment