Friday, September 10, 2010

A New Adventure

It's been a short week thanks to Labor day, but wow did this week take a long time.   While I'm sure most of you will be heading home to unwind or maybe to a party I will be working on another program.  My husband tells me I don't know how to relax because my laptop is always glued to my lap even after spending my work day in front of a computer.  My response to that is, this is relaxing!  I love making new things so I'm looking forward to getting home and finishing up the latest program.  To top it off I got a really great phone call on Wednesday. I will be designing a new company logo for a hair salon! I'm extremely excited to get started on it and can't wait to meet with them to discuss ideas.  This will be a really fun project!  I'll post pictures as soon as I can.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment