Monday, September 20, 2010

A Not so Quiet Weekend

Monday is almost over, yeah!  So glad one day is almost down this week and it's been a busy one so this is the first chance I got to post my latest album pages.  I am getting really excited to be half way through.  I thought I would have accomplished a lot more this weekend but our no plans turned into plans.  That's ok though I still managed to get a few samples of invitations done for my latest customer and a few album pages so it was still productive.  My husband would tell you I worked too much this weekend but I would have loved to gotten more done. :-)  I would love to post the samples I did for Kathy over the weekend but her wedding isn't until May '11 so I don't want to give away her invite before it's out.  They will definitely make the blog at a later date.  But for now here are a few more album pages.  Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment