Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally Back

Wow it's been almost a week since my last post, so sorry it took me so long to get back.  I have a few album pages to show and other than that I can fill you in on what I've been up to the last week.  I didn't get much work done this past weekend because our friends were staying with us for a wedding as I said in the last post.  It was really great to see them and to catch up so I didn't start back at it until this week.  I've started working on Janelle & Michael's programs and pretty much have the layout done for those, now I'm just waiting for all the fill in.  Next I will be working on Kelly & Eric's program.  These couples are both getting married in early November so they are my priority right now.  I have also been busy making an invitation and program for my little sister's high school volleyball team.  They have senior night coming up so I was asked to create something.  So far so good everyone seems to like it! This coming weekend is Beth & Nick's wedding so Monday I'll have pictures to post of their program.  I'm super excited to see them get married so it should be another good weekend.  And the weather will be perfect!  So glad it's finally starting to cool off.  I love fall because that means sweatshirt weather...my favorite! :-)  My next task will be to decorate my house for Halloween, hopefully I'll find time this weekend for that as well.  Well here's the lastest album pages.  Only three more to go! I'm so excited to be done.  Enjoy!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment