Friday, September 17, 2010

Links I Love

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!  Finally the weekend is here.  I made some progress on my wedding album this week and I'm so excited to get it finished because I have several others waiting for me.  I am doing parent albums for my parents and in-laws and then I know my sister will soon be getting her wedding pics back and she's going to want the same.  The good news is I have a quiet weekend ahead so I'm sure I'll knock out a few more pages.  On another exciting note, I attained a new customer this week who is interested in save the dates and invitations.  I love doing save the dates so I'm extremely excited!  Her colors are navy blue and silver which I think will look so elegant together.  I'm very excited to get started. 

New to the blog is my Links I Love section over in the right column.  These are blogs I like to visit which keep me rather distracted when I should probably be doing other things but let's face it, we all could use a  little distraction throughout our day.  The first link is to A Side of Peaches.  This is a deal-a-day site that offers a fantastic selection of goodies! You really don’t know what you’re gonna get when you check in each day. (And I love that!)  The items are discounted up to 80 percent, but the thing is, you have to grab them while you can – they are only sold till the end of the day or till they sell out each day. Sometimes an item will come back another time, sometimes not.

A Side of Peaches offers some totally cute and fun accessories, like this purse.  How cute is that! 
97167(PP)(0)And this ruffled scarf...it's only $6.99!!

purple%20multi
So if you get a chance check out this blog from time to time.  I'm sure you can find some really great gifts for Christmas which is right around the corner.  It's amazing how time flies once summer is over. 

Thrifty Decor Chick is a blog that shows you how to turn an expensive home renovation into a cheap but fantastic DIY project plus other simple crafts to spice up your home.  Whether it's painting your kitchen cabinets or making a wreath for your front door this site offers helpful and fun ideas for you to transform your home into a place you love without spending a ton of money on it.

Better After is another blog that shows you before and after pictures of room transformations.  This can give you great ideas for your own home or just simply keep you entertained for a while.  Check it out if you get a chance.

Lastly before I go, here are a couple more pages from the album. 



















Well back to it!  Have another fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to agree TDC and Better After are addicting!! lol.
    And OMG I love love love your wedding pics!! You are so good at what you do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I got them from you. Now I'm addicted to them! :)

    ReplyDelete