Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August Craze

August kept me busy working a lot of late nights.  Here are the newest additions of invitations and programs.




















One of my favorites :)  They didn't chose this one so I really
hope someone else loves it.  It's too unique to go to waste!












This program was for Laura and Stuart, good friends of mine
who just got married.  It goes with their invitation I did
shown in a previous post.  She had some really great ideas
that came out looking amazing. I absolutely loved this
program and how well it all came together. 



Another favorite of mine that really came
together.  This was my sister's program so
it had to be one of my bests!  I loved how well
her colors went together.  We did half with the
gray background and half with pink. 
They looked spectacular!


This program was for Courtney & Keith.  She
was such an easy bride to work with because
she gave me full reins with the designs.  She
loved the invitation and then told me to do
whatever I had in mind for her program.  Needless
to say she loved the program too!  It was
Courtney's idea to put their picture on the cover
and I think that really brought it all together. 
A simple layout but a really great design.  Their
matching invitation is also shown in a previous
post.


No comments:

Post a Comment