Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Uneventful Week

Happy Thursday Everyone!  You know what that means...the weekend is almost here! :-)  It's been a few days since my last post but I've been so busy I haven't had much time or any really to work on my album, so I have no new pages to post.  There also was a little distraction from all the season premieres that have been on.  I realized how I watch too much tv when there aren't enough hours in the night to watch all the shows I follow.  My husband will be happy to hear me say that.  He constantly nags me about it.  Oh well you need a break some time. :-)  We have a busy weekend ahead as well so I don't think I'll be finding time to work on any pages then either.  Some good friends of ours are getting married Saturday and a friend from college is coming out with her fiance to stay with us for the weekend.  That will give me a nice break to where I can start fresh again next week.  I will be busy then working on programs for Janelle and Michael and Kelly and Eric so check back soon for updates on those designs. 

Have you checked out A Side of Peaches lately??  They had a totally fun clutch posted yesterday and today the deal is this matching necklace and earring set for only $7.99.  Totally cute!













Well, it's time to get back to work.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment