Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brett & Brittany

Happy happy Thursday!  Extremely excited that it is actually Thursday since all day yesterday I thought it was.  Huge disappointment when I realized it was Wednesday.  So today I have a wedding invitation that I did for some friends.  Brittany is very trendy and into fashion so I was super excited when she asked me to make her invites and programs.  That must mean she thinks I'm good at it. :) These turned out so cute and were different from anything I've done before.  We did a gray envelope and put a flower that stretched from the back flap to the front.  So cute!  Hope you like them.





I am trying to dip into the diy craft world now.  I'm so pumped to try my hand at making a fall wreath for the front door.  I found some really great ideas from where else but pinterest and just bought some supplies over lunch from Hobby Lobby.  I hope it turns out well!  I will post pics if it does.  If you never hear mention of it again just figure it was a fail.  :)  Hope everyone has a great weekend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment