Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Erica & Andy

Hey everyone, how about that awesome weather we had over the weekend!  It was gorgeous and made me so excited for fall.  I can't wait to start wearing fall clothes and boots again.  I'm so over the 80 degree weather.  I'm also really excited to take Logan to a pumpkin patch this year!  I can just picture him trying to pick up the little pumpkins, it will be so cute. :)  Anyway today I have a full set of wedding stationary to share.  Erica and Andy were married over the weekend in some gorgeous weather thank god because their reception was outside at Erica's parents house under a tent.  I saw a few pics and she looked amazing!  I just loved how her invites and programs turned out.  So simple and elegant.  These were all printed on a white shimmer paper. 




 
 





 
Well that's all for now.  I'll have another post this week of some more invitations.  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment