Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Wreath

Hey there, so this has nothing to do with wedding invites, programs, table numbers, etc...but I finally decided to put my diy skills to the test.  I had been wanting to make a wreath for our front door for the longest time and I finally decided to just go for it.  So I found inspiration from pinterest here.  This is the 95% finished product.  When I took these pictures I hadn't put in the wooden "K" yet and I still need to take pictures of that, hopefully this weekend when I have some daylight.  But until then I atleast wanted to show you the wreath as is because I was so happy how it turned out. 




 
It really was so simple to make and I just enjoyed finally doing something for myself again. I have more projects on my mind, like a jewelery holder that hangs on the wall. I need to find some frabric though and decide on colors. Until then I hope you enjoy these pictures and I'll be posting updated ones of the wreath early next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment